As we known, MediaTek will release their first true Octa-core processor on November 20th in Shenzhen, China. Before the official release, Goophone, the famous Apple knock-off artist release their first octa-core Android phone: Goophone N3, a note 3 replica with true octa-core processor.
Through the Goophone N3 screenshot, the Antutu testing score get 26474 great performance, although it is not good as Samsung Galaxy Note 3, but it is a lot better than old MTK MT6589 quad-core processor. Here is the main specs of Goophone N3:
* 5.7-inch FHD 1080P screen, 1920*1080 pixel display
* 2GHz MTK MT6592 octa-core processor
* 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, support expand microSD card
* 13MP rear camera with LED flash light, 5MP front camera
* Android 4.2 OS, with Google Play
As Goophone official product page’s note, the Goophone N3 will arrive in middle of December, and with $349.99 price tag. I think this phone will be best Samsung Galaxy note 3 clone so far. Just a few hours, we will show you the hands-on video.