In Smartphone era, the battery life is always a main factor being criticized by users. A 2000mA battery equipped for a large screen smart phone can only last about 1 day, while a 3100mA large capacity battery can mostly maintain up to 2 days or so. Now many users need to carry an external backup battery to charge their mobile at any time. In view of this need, Gionee recently launched a new mobile phone Gionee Marathon M3, equipped with a 5000mAh battery supporting 30 days standby and bringing a longer battery life.
With the development of mobile phone battery industry, it is not difficult to equip a Smartphone with a battery more than 3000mA capacity; however, it is still very rare to find mobile phones with much bigger battery capacity. For average users, 1-2 days battery life can already satisfy their basic needs, but for frequent travelers or users with special needs, they may require their mobile phones having a larger capacity to increase the battery life.
Gionee Marathon M3 is powered with a 1.32GHz MT6582 quad-core CPU, 1G of RAM and 8GB of storage space, 5-inch display with 720×1280 resolution; the 5000mAh battery guarantees the long-lasting battery life with Android 4.4.
Gionee Marathon M3’s hardware design is relatively ordinary; due to the 5000mA battery, the body is thicker than other mobile phones on average. Gionee Marathon M3 has a 5-inch big screen that gives a very striking appearance.
Gionee Marathon M3’s back cover uses smooth skin-feel plastic; although the mobile phone is thick, however, the back cover adapts a gentle curvature giving a nice hand feeling.
Let’s take a closer look at Gionee Marathon M3‘s design
Gionee Marathon M3’s volume button and phone button are at the right side of the body. All the buttons use metallic-feel material.
Gionee Marathon M3 has a 8 MP rear camera and a single LED flash even though the camera is not on the high range.
Gionee Marathon M3 has a 2MP front facing camera.
The most noticeable feature of the Gionee Marathon M3 is that it packs a massive 5000mAh battery. The company listing claims the battery can deliver up to 32.46 hours of talk time on 3G, and up to 51 hours of talk time on 2G networks, or 32.8 days of standby time.
Gionee Marathon M3 Performance Test
Gionee Marathon M3 is equipped with good hardwares, MT6582 CPU and 1GB RAM, which is very easy to cope with daily use.
Through AnTuTu hardware information, you will see Gionee Marathon M3 is equipped with 1.32GHz MT6582 CPU that adapts A7 architecture, 1G RAM and 8GB storage space, 5-inch big screen with 720×1280 resolution.
AnTuTu Benchmark Evaluation :
Gionee Marathon M3 is rated by AnTuTu Benchmark with 17608 scores. Thanks to the CPU with A7 architecture, this mobile phone has an excellent performance that handles everyday use easily as well as for games.
Gionee Marathon M3 Battery Test
Gionee Marathon M3’s 5000mA battery has a very large capacity. It is found during the test that Gionee Marathon M3’s battery has very powerful durability that it can be used normally for 3 days without need to recharging.
We use professional device to give a recharge test on Gionee Marathon M3, the result is V188’s battery capacity is 4654mAh. Due to the discrepancy may happen to the direct-charge mobile phones, therefore, Gionee Marathon M3’s battery capacity is about 5000mA.
We use M3 to play 1080P video for continuous 7 hours; it consumed 55% of battery capacity. The rest 45% capacity will be far enough for those who like to watch video with mobile phone.
Gionee Marathon M3 Photo shooting Interface and resolution
Gionee Marathon M3’s photo shooting interface is relatively simple. On the top of the interface, you may choose different shooting modes and various effects.
Gionee Marathon M3 camera photo samples:
Gionee Marathon M3 has a better camera performance than expected, 8 MP camera brings a fine picture quality. When the light is enough, the photo color is very natural with great details; the minimum focusing distance of macro is about 5cm.
Gionee Marathon M3 is a mobile phone with large battery capacity, its 5000mA battery provides super long runtime and enables other devices recharging from it with an OTG Cable. The hardware equipments include a quad-core CPU and a 5-inch 720p display. Overall quality is satisfying. Gionee Marathon M3 is reasonably priced at Rs. 13,999, with a 5000mA battery greatly improved the mobile battery life. On top of that, Gionee Marathon M3 is an ideal choice for frequent travelers or users having special needs.Always be the first to know. Follow us: