Meizu just unveiled its large screen phablet, the Meizu M3 Max a few minutes ago. The phone comes with a large 6-inch display and is here to take on rivals such as the Xiaomi Mi Max, which has received very good response from customers both in China and India. Unfortunately, there is no stylus with the device, unlike what previous rumors said.
It’s a pretty good large screen smartphone and the entire Meizu M3 Max specs are listed below. The phone is already up for reservation in China and it will go on sale on September 15.
Also, you can check out our launch article from here.
Meizu M3 Max SPECS:
- DIMENSIONS: 163.4 x 81.6 x 7.9mm 189 gms
- DISPLAY: 6-inch IPS LCD, 1920 x 1080p, 368 ppi, 450nits
- CHIPSET: Helio P10 (Cortex A53 x 1.8GHz + Cortex A53 x 1.0GHz), Mali T860
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3
- STORAGE: 64GB (MicroSD Expandable: YES)
- REAR CAMERA: 13MP f/2.2, 5P, 0.2s PDAF, Color Temp Flash (Burst, Panorama modes)
- FRONT CAMERA: 5MP f/2.0, 4P, Adaptive Beauty Skin Algorithm
- BATTERY: 4100mAh 24W mCharge Fast Charging (45% in 30min)
- CONNECTIVITY: 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (5GHz & 2.4GHz Support), BLE, Blutooth 4.1, Infrared
- OS: Flyme Based on Android
- PRICE: 1699 Yuan ($255)