Xiaomi is now developing MIUI 10 as it is completing roll out of MIUI 9 to promised devices. Last week, the company had started a poll to let its users choose between MIUI 10 and MIUI X monikers for the next edition of MIUI. A leaked list has surfaced recently that has the names of the Xiaomi devices that are eligible to receive the MIUI 10 update.
In the past month, Xiaomi confirmed that the MIUI 9 update is coming to 40 Xiaomi devices which includes smartphones dating back to 2012. The Chinese firm had confirmed in November last year that the MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM will be the final major MIUI update for some older Xiaomi devices such as Xiaomi Mi 2,Mi 2S, Mi 4i, Mi Note, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime.
The MIUI 10 will not be coming to the aforementioned devices, but it is likely to be available for all the other Xiaomi devices. Hence, the following devices will be eligible to receive the MIUI 10 update:
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2, MI MIX, upcoming Mi MIX 2S
- Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi 5S Plus, Mi 5S, Mi 5, Mi 5X, Mi 4S, Mi 4C, Mi 4, Mi 3
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3, Mi Note 2
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Mi Max Prime, Mi Max,
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 3 Pro/Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 4G Prime,
- Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi 5A, Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi 4, Redmi 4X, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi Pro, Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi 3S, Redmi 3, Redmi 3X
- Mi Pad 3, Mi Pad 2, Mi Pad
Read More: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S Scores High On AnTuTu
As of this writing, there is no information available on the new features and changes that will be arriving on the MIUI 10. The MIUI 9 was made official in July last year and it was rolled out to users in early November. The company is likely to adopt the same strategy this year for releasing MIUI 10 update.