There is a new model called “Che2-TL00” shown up in the popular graphics benchmarks database Antutu, according to the specifications in the picture, we can confirm it should be the first HUAWEI Kirin 620 device ─ Huawei Honor 4x. The device is sported Huawei’s newly announced Kirin 620 64-bit SoC, it’s also Huawei’s first 64-bit SoC on smartphones.
Key specifications of this application processor include:
- CPU – 8x ARM Cortex A53 @ 1.2 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP4 GPU
- Memory – LPDDR3
- Camera – 13MP, ZSL (Zero Shutter Lag), HDR
- Video – Decode & Encode: 1080p30 H.264
- Cellular connectivity – LET Cat4 150M/50M, HSPA+ Cat24 42M / Cat6 5.76M, TDS R7 2.8M/2.2M, GSM R6 Class33
- Voice Solution – VoLTE/eSRVCC, CSFB, SGLTE, DSDA, DSDS
- Peripherals – USB, HSIC, SD/MMC, DMAC
- Process – 28 nm
Huawei Honor 4x’s benchmark is 27741, The Huawei Kirin 620 SOC is definitely not a top-of-the-line chipset, but is nonetheless a solid performer, designed for mid-ranged devices. And the Huawei Honor 4x kirin620 edition’s benchmark score is higher than Huawei Honor 4x Snapdragon edition. It still use the Mali450 MP4 GPU, which is a little dated, but we don’t know why Huawei always use Mali450/ Mali400 on it’s phones. Perhaps, this new 620 is aimed for midranges to low ends.
Apart from the CPU, Huawei Honor 4x(Kirin 620) will use 5.5 inch 1080p display, 1/2GB RAM, 8/16GB rom, 1300/500 megapixel rear/front camera and EMUI 3.0 UI based on Android 4.4.2.